E-Commerce website with WordPress WooCommerce


Ecommerce website with WordPress Woocommerce


E-Commerce website with WordPress WooCommerce:

Today I'm discussing my service. It's about eCommerce website building. I can make an amazing eCommerce website using WordPress WooCommerce. I offer this service with additional services such as:
  1. Content upload
  2. Speed Boosting
  3. Payment Gateway
  4. SEO optimization
  5. Live Chat Feature
  6. Signup/Login Form
  7. MailChimp Integration
  8. Facebook Woocommerce Setup

1.Content Upload

Your article/product list and log image or video I will upload in your website. And make them responsive and SEO friendly.

2.Speed Boosting

Your site loading speed is very important for SEO. Your visitor won't convert or impressed for this slow loading. They will irritate for this and this problem makes bad effect on selling your product. That's why I will solve this problem and Boost up your site loading speed.

3.Payment Gateway 

Payment Gateway is a big challenge for newbies. I will implant Mastercard, Paypal, Visa card payment system in your site so that your customer can pay you easily. 

4.SEO optimization: 

I will Optimize your E-commerce website SEO with Yoast SEO 

5.Live chat feature: 

Building a good relationship with your customer it is a very important feature. Your customer can text and you can reply to them live. It can be automated or manual text. I can set this feature on your E-commerce website. 

6.Signup/Login Form: 

Signup/login form is very important to collect lead. your customer can subscribe you or create an account on your site. You can collect their emails throw it. And send them customer offer emails.

7.MailChimp Integration:

MailChimp is the best platform to send emails to your customer mail list. You can send over 2000 of your customer at a time. You can also design a premium mail template by using this. This feature save your time and increase the relationship between you and your customer.

8.Facebook WooCommerce setup: 

This is a social store plugin you can open the same store on Facebook,  People on Facebook can find you and check your products and also order you for the specific product. For know more about this check Here.


I have three packages on this service, Please check my service on Fiverr.
My Service Link is: 
https://goo.gl/fMcpMN
Visit my Fiverr profile and feel free to ask any question on an E-commerce website. 

Thanks











No comments:

Post a Comment