A busy night with WordPress

WordPress Website design

Last night I was outside the town. But my best friend (Laptop) was with me. Suddenly I got a notification from Fiverr. It's a clients text. She wanted a website for his portfolio. But she didn't have any idea about "How to design a website". So, I suggested her to use WordPress. She asked me why I'm suggesting her WordPress?
I said that:
  • WordPress is such kind of platform that can be maintained without coding knowledge.
  • It has so many pre-made web template for design.
  • WordPress is 100% responsive for all kind of devices.
  • It also very friendly for SEO( Serch engine optimization) 
  • WordPress security system is amazing.
After knowing that she agreed to take WordPress.She needs three pages "Home-page" "Portfolio-page" and "contact-page". Now she wanted to know how much my fee will.
I replied that is absolutely free for her.🙊 

She got shocked and said, "Are you kidding me?" 🙉

Then I describe her why this is free:
  • I will give her a premium theme: 70$
  • I will give her a premium slider: 26$
  • And many more premium plugins: 25$+
And All of these with design price my fee is only 120$ 

My client was good at math!! She calculates and said I give her 120$+ but why my fee is only 120$?

I have those premium things for the lifetime license. So I have no problem to give her this for free!
website design with WordPress is a very amazing job.

After this offer, she got excited and couldn't wait to get her portfolio website! She requested me to complete this within this night 😦   
My client's satisfaction is my priority so I have done this project last night.
Getting her website she gives me tip. That's so lovely experience.😍

Oh! you can see my service and offer too. Here is the link:  
https://goo.gl/BQs9Jj

No comments:

Post a Comment